- The surface of the decor books is smooth and elegant, super cute, showing off your unique taste. The printing color is beautiful. Ideal for decorating hotels, bookrooms, stores, etc. A perfect addition to your living room end table! beautiful decorative stack of books.
- These decor books have different sizes, which are beautiful. These are fake books. No paper pages. Books are made of only high-quality thick printed cardboard.
- These decorative books for home decor are very sturdy. great accent décor.
- These are not real books with no pages in them. You can use them as beautiful home decor or bedroom decor, such as decorating the center table, fireplace, luxury house, bookshelf, studying room, displaying the books on your living room coffee table, Or regaled as a prop when photographing. You will love this book stack.
- Tell someone (or yourself) how fabulous they are with this unique gift. Those modern themed decorative books have special design. So we can use these as part of a book stack for decorating a room, a coffee table, an end table, or a bookshelf.
- Fashion Design: This dior book decorative display gives your area a fashionable vibe and adds visual appeal. This distinctive home decoration combines a fashionable pattern with muted colors.
- The three fashion capitals of the world—Paris, New York, and London—are where the majority of fashion designers and companies have their roots.
- Brand New Hardcover Book with a Soft Touch Matte Cover. The Dior inspired book decorative display is authentic in every manner, yet it is empty within.
- Good Gift Concept: Surprise your loved ones, coworkers, teachers, employers, and friends with this beautifully ornamental present. Ideal for Chanukah, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, weddings, anniversaries, housewarmings, birthdays, Halloween, and other special occasions.
Dior Book Decorative Display
We are very happy that you found our little shop. We hope you found what you were looking for, and if we can make something custom for you, we’d love the opportunity.
Dior’s combination of tradition, originality, and style has always made it the most seductive of brands. Here, the House of dior book decorative opens its private archives, revealing a galaxy of brilliant designs created by dior from the 1920s onwards, and now reinterpreted to become the motifs for brand new garments, accessories, and beauty products.
The book explores five central themes – the suit, the camellia, jewelry, fragrances and make-up, and the little black dress – and follows the threads from past to present to show how these key items have been rediscovered and reinvented by fashion designers working in the footsteps of their illustrious predecessors.