Eau de toilette is a weaker concentration of fragrance than perfume. Perfume oils are often diluted with a solvent, though this is not always the case, and its necessity is disputed. By far the most common solvent for perfume oil dilution is ethanol or a mixture of ethanol and water. Perfume has a mixture of about 10–20% perfume oils mixed with alcohol and a trace of water. Eau de toilette has only about 5-15% of some type of perfume oil and 60–80% alcohol dispersant with water making up the difference.
The differences between Parfum and Toilette are the concentration of perfume oils, pricing, the longevity of the scents, and usage. A spritz contains around 5 to 15 percent of perfume essences in its top layers. The scent usually lasts for three hours.
Eau de Toilette:
- In this group of perfumes, the concentration of essential oil or “perfume extract” ranges from 5% to 15%.
- It comes in spray bottles and has a mild composition.
- Surprisingly, it is the most widely used kind of fragrance, and you frequently mistakenly purchase “perfume” for Eau de toilette when you think you are purchasing Eau de Parfum.
- It can last for 2 to 4 hours.
Benefits of Eau de Toilette:
- Alluring Attractiveness
- Boosts Health
- Confidence Booster
- Cures A Headache
- Great for Warmer Weather
- Light and refreshing
- Not as Strong as Colognes
- Perfect for Everyday Wear
- Treats Insomnia
The Best Online Fragrances in Dubai
MG Influences presently offers a wide range of original items. You can now buy best perfumes in Dubai from our wide range of perfume collections. MG Influences is your perfect destination to find the right perfume for you, as we offer a wide range of brands online.
Beauty & Health, Eau de Toilette, Fragrance
inStyle Dark Black Eau de Toilette Natural Spray 100ml-5%Beauty & Health, Eau de Toilette, Fragrance
inStyle Dark Black Eau de Toilette Natural Spray 100ml
Dark Black features an aromatic rendition of a traditional drink. Its aroma is a natural refinement of Woody Musk. Amazing, long-lasting aroma. This scent combines spicy and fragrant tones of black pepper and cardamom. Beat the heat and boost your attitude for the celebration.
- Top Notes: Rosemary, Artemisia, Lavender, Basil, Lemon Verbena, Bergamot and Lemon
- Heart Notes: Coriander, Carnation, Cinnamon, Juniper and Jasmine
- Base Notes: Leather, Sandalwood, Fir, Amber, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Vetiver and Cedar.