- Wooden Number puzzles are great for learning counting and mathematics. Parents can help them learn addition and subtraction. The illustration under each numbered pin indicates the number corresponding to the number, and your child will like it.
- Holiday gifts, christmas gifts, and essential gifts for children at the beginning of the school year our toddler puzzle is not only a toy but also an educational tool for parents and teachers.
- It can help children improve hand-eye coordination, imagination, creativity, thinking ability, and problem solving ability.
- The puzzle set package includes 17 number puzzles and 20 little cards with mathematics problems.
- Made of high-quality natural wood materials with non-toxic water-based paint. Smooth surface, each block is easy to grasp. Kids learning toys for ages 3 – 5 years old.
- In the process of playing and learning, enjoy the joy of family happiness. Let’s spend more time accompanying children, and don’t miss the growing time with them.
- The kids’ wooden number puzzle pieces on each board are strategically designed with the perfect size to be easily grabbed by babies.
- The edges of the wooden blocks are rounded, which makes them 100% safe for children to play with.
- Helps children receive early education and preparation in advance, and develop fine sports skills, creativity, curiosity, imagination, and discovery capabilities.
- Now more and more parents realize the importance of early education and are willing to spend more time with their children, so by completing jigsaw puzzles with their children, they can improve hand-eye coordination and thinking skills. At the same time, parents can further cultivate the relationship with their children in this process. Let’s enjoy the fun of wooden puzzles.
- Best gift for kids age 3+
Benefits of Wooden Number Puzzle
Wooden number puzzle helps children to stay away from video games, tv, and mobile phones, and promote the parent-child relationship.
- Developing attention & creativity ability
- Color & shape cognitive ability
- Cultivating curiosity & imagination
- Exercising observation & logical thinking ability
Please pay attention:
- When kids play with wooden number puzzle, we suggest parents accompany their children.
- Since the material of the wooden number puzzle is wood, please keep it away from heat and fire.
- Keep the wooden puzzle dry and do not touch or immerse it in water for a long time.
- Avoid direct washing, please wipe the wooden puzzle with a damp cloth.