The eyelash glue is 100% clear when it is dried. The Clear eyelash glue is latex- and formaldehyde-free has no peculiar smell, is absolutely safe for skin, and is suitable for sensitive eyes. This strong-hold eyelash glue is no mess and keeps your false lashes natural yet glamorous-looking.
The Clear Lash Glue gets sticky and dries in seconds. It has strong stickiness and is long-lasting. You can rest assured the eyelash glue is super waterproof and won’t put you in an awkward or embarrassing situation.
How to apply the false lashes:
1. Apply adhesive sparingly to the thin line along the base of the eyelash. (DO NOT apply directly to your eyelids) If needed, a toothpick can be used to spread it evenly.
2. Wait about 30 seconds for the adhesive set.
3. During this time, holding the lash by both ends of the base strip, flex it back and forth forming the shape of a horseshoe. This contours the base strip to fit your eyelid easily and comfortably.
4. Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible.
5. To secure the lash firmly, gently press down the lash strip from one end to the other until the adhesive is dry.
6. Blends with lashes when dries.
How to remove the false lashes:
1. Gently peel the lash strip from the outer to the inner corner of the lid.
2. Care for your lashes by peeling off adhesive when you remove lashes and cleaning them regularly.
3. Apply fresh with each wearing.
4. To insure proper flow of adhesive, remove any hardened adhesive from the tip of the tube.
Hold Strip Lashes securely in Place. Amount of adhesive needed. Put on your eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner before your false lashes.
Precautions: It can irritate the eye, in case of skin contact, take off carefully and not pull off. Avoid clothes contact. Use only as directed. Keep out do reach of children. For external use only. Contains formaldehyde.