- These woven table placemats are made of water hyacinth sustainably renewable raw materials. The place mat is round, with a 15.2-inch diameter and a thickness of approximately 5 cm.
- This round placemat is thick enough to insulate the heat and protect your precious dining table.
- They also have a non-slip function to protect your beloved tableware so that you can enjoy your meal.
- Just wipe the hyacinth placemats with a cloth, you can remove the dirt easily. If you put it in a dry place to dry, they can become very new.
- It is convenient, quick, and easy without spending a lot of time cleaning the placemats, saving your precious time, and bringing you a happy life.
Round Placemat Overview
The table placemats for round tables can be used not only for tableware but also for coasters, pots, pans & teapots in the kitchen. You can easily switch to circular woven placemats for various occasions. Elevate your dining space’s decor with these table placemats. The natural material has a natural coating that can be easily wiped clean. Perfect for everyday use as a place mat in the kitchen, dining room, living room, or even as a decoration around the home. Due to the natural look of straw, raffia, or rattan, these placemats are suitable for creating a particularly warm room climate, especially in the dining room.
It is of an adequate size to fit in every plate or bowl. Additionally, the stunning design of round table mats blends perfectly with round, rectangular, and oval tables. It helps to protect and dress up your tables for a striking look. These lightweight mats are easy to move to ensure a seamless handling experience. The placemat is particularly suitable as a base for the dining table. As a decorative underlay in everyday life and also as a coaster for the set table. You can place plates and cutlery, but you can also place pans and pots. As a table mat, these underplates protect your table from heat, scratches, and stains. The steel frame ensures stability and durability.