- Don’t worry about oversleeping any more. The loud Alarm clock twin bell will save you if you are heavy sleepers! No snooze key means no chance to nap. Real sound of ringing the bells will make you get awake and quickly
- Our alarm clock for heavy sleepers is suitable as bedside alarm clock since the clock has a silent quartz movement. There will be a quiet learning and working environment in your living room. Also, a soothing sleep for you
- Vintage twin bell alarm clock, white Dial and Black 3D Numerals, you can read the time clearly. And quartz movement analog alarm clock can protect you from radiation. A classic look never goes out of style. There are no complicated setups, just easy to use
- By holding the light button, time will be clearly visible whenever you wake up at midnight. And soft backlight is no hurting to eyes compare to bright phone screen, a good clock for bedroom bedside.
- The clock shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel material, which is not easy to rust, strong and not easy to break. After multi-process treatment, the paint color is bright and lasting.
- Metallic iron look, well made, large black numbers an awesome clear and simple style, looks conspicuous in your nightstand.
- This classic clock is perfect for teen or kids as a back-to-school gift, allowing them to keep their own time, they could get up by themselves. It’s a good gift of growing.
- Retro look analog alarm clock with silent and non-ticking second hands, benefited from premium quartz movement, requires 1 aa alkaline battery, helps you keep track of your day more accurately.
Alarm Clock Description:
The twin bell design and a mini-hammer offer an extra loud ringing. Perfect for waking the heavy sleepers, hard of hearing, hearing impaired and loss. Without snooze function, good wake-up alarm for trouble waking up. Alarm starts loud driving you get us right away out of the bed. Super loud alarm stays in crazy bell till the on-off switch is turned off.
- Remove the Battery Cover.
- Insert the Battery.
- Set the Time
- Set the Alarm