About this item:
• Loud Enough Alarm – If you have trouble waking up in the morning or are frequently late for classes or work, you will adore this clock. You will be able to leave your lovely bed if you are loudly and alarmingly alert. Get a happy morning from this lovely alarm clock instead of using the snooze button to go back to bed.
• Everyone likes a peaceful environment to sleep in, so our clock has a silent movement. Stop listening to the annoying ticking and enjoy your peaceful and lovely sleep.
• Retro Design – The classic design features a metal shell. The white 3D numerals inside are easy to read against the black dial. Keep digital devices out of your bedroom and place this old-fashioned clock there instead.
• Simple Alarm Clock – This alarm clock is simple to set up and has no difficult buttons or features. Everyone can set up an alarm for the morning with just a few buttons.
• Pressing the backlight button will turn on a tiny, softly yellow light that will illuminate the time so that you can see it in the dark. When you don’t need it, it won’t emit any light, so it won’t disturb your sleep.
You need this alarm clock if you’re a heavy sleeper, have hearing loss, are hard of hearing, or have tried other electronic alarm clocks and they didn’t wake you up. The two bells on this traditional clock are loud enough to wake you up and keep you awake. You no longer desire to be late for work or school. Do you want to stop wasting time now? The best decision is to buy this clock! Even though the clock dial is only 4 inches in diameter, the 3D numerals make it simpler for the eyes to focus and read the time. The contrast between the white numbers and the black dial will draw your attention more. Put the clock by your bed or another location; it doesn’t create the obnoxious ticking sound, but instead functions silently. The main benefit of this alarm clock is that it won’t distract you from your activities; it simply displays the time in a peaceful manner. There is a button on the clock’s back if you wish to see the time at night. You’ll be able to read the alarm clock’s time with the help of the little, yellow nightlight, which isn’t very bright.