- It can help people meditate, relax, relieve stress, and create a peaceful environment.
- Perfect for the living room, bedroom, study, meditation room, yoga room, temple, bathroom, etc.
- You only need to light an incense stick and let the soft fragrance drift slowly.
- When the incense stick burns slowly, the soft and sweet aroma can bring you tranquility and a soothing mood.
Flower bouquet incense holder Overview:
Durable Material: The flower bouquet incense holder is made of quality porcelain material, solid and stable. A flower bouquet incense holder with an attractive design can be a traditional piece of furniture that also serves as a meditation and sleep aid.
Multi-Functional: With its 3-in-1 design, the flower bouquet incense holder can hold a variety of incense (including hem incense, Indian incense, and Japanese incense). It’s detachable; you can remove the stick holder and use it as an aroma stove with sticks, cones, and coil incense for an aromatherapy burner. With your imagination, you can make more exciting combinations.
Application Occasion: The flower holders are suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, meditation rooms, yoga rooms, reading rooms, tea houses, toilets, etc. Even without the incense in the retro style, they are incredible decorations to add an elegant and graceful touch to your room.
Safe Incense Holder: The flower incense holder is very safe due to its large volume and heavy material. The wide catcher can catch falling ashes to keep your table clean and safe. The heavy weight can make it stay stable and not easily be overturned when you accidentally bump into the table.
- Materials and Process: Made of porcelain and mixed metals.
- This is an elegant handicraft; even if it doesn’t ignite the incense, it’s also a perfect decoration.
- Please do not use incense sticks that are too long; this will prevent the incense holder from overturning or the incense ash from spilling outside the incense holder.
- Flower Porcelain Incense Stick Holder
- Modern life is full of various negative emotions. In life’s noisy and busy journey, we need to create a moment of tranquility for ourselves to release our tense spirit and pressure.
- At this point, make a good cup of tea or latte and find a comfortable position.
- Let go of your thoughts and enjoy this wonderful moment.