- This toddler card learning set includes a learning card reader machine and 224 single sided flashcards.
- Clear pronunciation and repeating reading and sighting words greatly stimulate kids’ imaginations and broaden their horizons while they enjoy themselves.
- As an educational tool, it will help your children stay away from TV, phones, and computers.
- There is no electronic screen on the device, also no need of the internet. The design of this preschool learning tool is intended to protect our kids’ eyesight and radiation protection.
- This educational kids learning tablet is easy for little toddlers to use. Just insert the cards into the reading machine, press the repeat button to listen again. Also you can press the volume button to adjust. easy to grip for toddlers
- This product is made of very friendly materials that are non-toxic, harmless, and very safe for children. This is a very good option for learning toys and preschool education tools.
- This set of preschool and toddler learning toys includes talking flashcards about animals, transportation, food, fruits, colors, daily necessities, clothing, occupations, characters, and shapes. It’s suitable for 1-6-year-old children to enhance cognitive ability, exercise hearing, and build vocabulary. This helps to improve your child’s memory and concentration effectively.
- Great speech therapy learning toys for toddlers 1-3 to either introduce or reinforce sight words This educational toy’s cute, colorful illustrations, standard pronunciation, and fun sound effect can attract the children’s attention and improve their language, concentration, and imagination, which can keep your kids engaged in studying for hours and keep them away from the phone, TV, and computer. Let your child have more fun while learning.
Kids Learning Tablet Overview:
We try our best to bring learning toys to promote the development of children. We encourage children to learn and grow from playtime, which builds up the natural curiosity that leads to lifetime learning. From 1-6 years old, toddlers can learn about food, colors, animal names, animal sounds, and fun facts. It is a great learning way for them to explore different possibilities, develop word association, build sight words, and learn pronunciation. Diverse Vocabulary Meet a Kid’s Curiosity and Imagination 112 pcs., Total 224 words: Animals x 56; Daily necessities x 31; Vehicles x 25; Foods x 21; Fruits x 18; Vegetables x 17; Costumes x 16; Nature x 10; Color x 9; Person x 8 Jobs x 8; Shapes x 5;