- Catwalk, Coffee Table Decor, Fake Book, Display Books, Book Staging, Color Books, Gift Box, Book Gift, Book Box, Catwalk Book, home decor .
- Beautiful high-quality faux books for the coffee table decor will fit perfectly at every of your home corner. These fake books can be a wonderful gift for any occasion. These fashion books reflect holiday places.
- This staging book can be used both as a decorative and an organizer and it will add a different atmosphere to your living space. You can easily place books, accessories or anything you want to keep in it.
- It’s the ideal house decoration and a reflection of your personality.
- The surface of the décor books is smooth and elegant, super cute, showing off your unique taste. The printing color is beautiful. Ideal for decorating hotels, bookrooms, stores, etc. A perfect addition to your living room end table! Beautiful decorative stack of books. These décor books have different sizes, which are beautiful.
- These are not real books with no pages in them. You can use them as beautiful home décor or bedroom décor, such as decorating the center table, fireplace. You will love this book stack.
- This Chanel premiere book decorative display gives you a fashionable vibe and adds visual appeal. This distinctive home decoration Mademoiselle Paris decorative book combines a fashionable pattern with muted colors.
- Brand new hardcover book with a soft touch matte cover.
- Surprise your loved ones, coworkers, teachers, employers, and friends with this beautifully ornamental present. Ideal for Chanukah, Christmas, valentine’s day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, weddings, anniversaries, housewarmings, birthdays, Halloween, and other special occasions.
Mademoiselle Paris decorative book Decorative Display:
We are very happy that you found our little shop. We hope you found what you were looking for, and if we can make something custom for you, we’d love the opportunity.
Chanel’s combination of tradition, originality, and style has always made it the most seductive of brands. Here, the House of Chanel opens its private archives, revealing a galaxy of brilliant designs created by Coco Chanel from the 1920s onwards, and now reinterpreted to become the motifs for brand new garments, accessories, and beauty products.
The Chanel Mademoiselle Paris decorative book explores five central themes – the suit, the camellia, jewelry, fragrances and make-up, and the little black dress – and follows the threads from past to present to show how these key items have been rediscovered and reinvented by fashion designers working in the footsteps of their illustrious predecessors.