- The elegant patterns of this origami star will enhance the look of your room. Put a soft white light bulb in it, and it will look amazing at night.
- Made from high-quality, thick paper, this 5-pointed golden star paper lantern is lightweight and easy to hang up.
- This star lantern has a hollow design in the form of a round hole. Add a Christmas atmosphere with these Christmas star decorations. Easy to fold after Christmas. The golden star paper lantern design is so unique that we can fold this quickly and leave a stable impression.
- You deserve the best. Each paper lantern is made from quality Christmas supplies to ensure you get the best quality hanging ornaments.
- Paper star decorations are perfect to create happy and colorful hanging Christmas decorations for Christmas, a party, a celebration, a festival, or any special occasion.
- These hanging ornaments make a great addition to wedding, party, and Halloween decorations.
- Christmas paper stars are beautiful as a home décor accessory or as an outdoor wedding decoration. Christmas décor, the perfect wedding décor, Christmas supplies, tabletop ornaments, star lampshades, and much more
- A great gift idea to celebrate a Mothers Day, birthday party, or wedding party
Golden Star Paper Lantern Overview:
Easy to use: All you need to unfold the golden star paper lantern is to pull the strings provided with it. And to store it away, simply untie the strings and fold the star flat the way it came. Celebrate a happy Diwali with elegant decorations that everyone will love. These starlight decorations will create an amazing atmosphere for Diwali. Our paper lanterns are of lights décor will help you easily create memorable party photos at your celebration.
This golden star paper lantern is made of robust paper, and when opened, they become 3D stars, which will look great when hung indoors or outdoors. One of the best hanging ornaments for Christmas, Diwali, or any kind of party origami stars are easy to set up. Simply pull the star strings together to form the star, and then tie a knot to hold it in place. Golden paper lanterns look great during the day but really come to life at night when you place a light inside them.