- 3 types of cake pans: heart-shaped, round, and square.
- Made of superior heavy carbon steel material that is BPA-free, the round cake pan is sturdy, safe, and durable.
- reinforced nonstick coating, leak-proof bases, and easy cleanup. A three-layer non-stick coating eliminates the need for flouring the cheesecake pan.
- A spring latch offering a tight, leak-proof seal makes baking mess-free with easy cleanup. Buckle provides easy release of baked goods.
- can be used to create cheesecakes, streusel-topped cakes, delicate tortes, and so on.
- Choose soft tools and mild detergent when you clean it to protect the non-stick coating. Avoid using sharp or rough tools to scratch the pan.
- High-quality cold rolled steel is durable and wear-resistant. black smooth coating, harmless to health, and easy to release mold.
- Great for baking cheesecake, birthday cake, wedding cake, tarts, deep dish pizza, and other baked goods.
- In order to get the best results, please wash with detergent before the first use and after each use.
- Elegant round shape High-quality stainless-steel interiors boast durability.
- Made of superior heavy carbon steel material and BPA-free, the round cake pan is sturdy, safe, and durable.
Cake Moulds Description:
Get the Stainless-Steel Spring-Formed Baking Tray Set, 3 pieces, and treat your loved ones to deliciously baked cakes and pies at home. This 3-piece spring-form baking tray makes it easy to demold cakes and pies. Thanks to its high-quality stainless-steel interior, this round baking tray boasts durability. What’s more? The copper-coated exteriors of this baking tray offer uniform heating, so you always get perfectly and evenly baked cakes and pies.
- Due to the removable bottom design, friction is often generated. If used for a long time, the surface would have a slight peeling of the coating. Because dishwashing is easy to cause scratches on the surface of the coating. So It is better to handwash these cake moulds.
- Do not leave food in the mold for a long time. Avoid long-term soaking, so as not to affect the life of the mold.
- If the operation is correct, liquid leakage will not occur. The reason for the leakage may be:
- The ratio in the recipe is wrong, or the egg liquid did not foam enough, causing the paste to be too thin.
- The bottom is not installed correctly. (The smooth side is facing inwards)
- The heart-shaped section has a concave position, causing slight leakage, etc.